Dog Friendly Pubs, Attractions
and places to visit in Cornwall
Great Cornish Dog Walking Locations
Tehidy Country Park
Located on the North coast of Cornwall between Porteath and Gwithian,
Tehidy Country Park offers some wonderful woodland walking for dogs and people only
a 5 minute drive from Rayle Farm Holiday Cottages.
More information about Tehidy
Idless is located just North of Truro and is about 20 minutes by car from
our holiday cottages. The dog friendly woods are owned and run by the Forestry Commission
and offer an open access policy, so you'll likely see cyclists and horses there as
well. There's a reasonably sized car park at the entrance.
More information about Idless Woods...
Other Pet Friendly Attractions
there are a surprising number of attractions that are fully welcoming
to dogs (as well as
their owners). Here's a brief list of some that we know are dog friendly:
- Tintagel Castle, Tintagel.
- Trevarno Gardens, Helston.
- Bodmin and Wenford Railway.
- Fal River Links
- Launceston Castle
- Magnificent Music Machines, St. Keyne, Liskeard.
- Pendennis Castle, Falmouth
- St. Mawes Castle
Dog Friendly Pubs
We know that it can sometimes be hard to find dog friendly pubs in Cornwall,
so we have compiled a list of those close to our farm holiday cottages that might help.
- The Bridge Inn, Bridge.
- The Basset Arms, Portreath.
- The Treleigh Arms, Redruth.
- The Red River Inn, Gwithian.
- The Pandora Inn, Mylor.
- The Sloop Inn, St. Ives.
- The Bucket of Blood Inn, Hayle
- The St. Agnes Hotel, St. Agnes
- The Punchbowl and Ladle, Penelewey, Nr. Truro.
- The Rising Sun, St. Mawes.
- The Ship Inn, Porthleven.
- Trengilly Wartha Inn, Nancenoy, Nr. Falmouth