Welcome to Rayle Farm Holiday Cottages
Rayle Farm self-catering holiday cottages are set in the heart of beautiful western Cornwall. The traditional farm buildings have been sensitively converted by local craftsmen and are perfect for relaxing short breaks or longer family holidays. Each cottage rental accommodates between two and six people and dogs are welcome.
The seven holiday cottages and self-contained farmhouse wing are ideally suited for families
or couples wishing to take a holiday in this picturesque part of the country. Cornwall
is a fantastic holiday destination throughout the year and Rayle Farm Cottages are available
for winter or spring breaks and Easter breaks as well as longer summer holidays.
Do take a look at what Rayle Farm has to offer. You will find that we are competitively-priced as well as being perfectly situated close to the coast and within easy travel of the Eden Project. The holiday cottages overlook a beautiful valley leading down to the sandy beach at Portreath. Cornish holidays don’t get much better than this.
Why Choose Rayle Farm for your holiday in Cornwall?
- This is a beautiful peaceful farm near the North Cornish Coast at Portreath with lovely country views
- We are ideally situated for a variety of things to do in Cornwall
- We are close to some of the most spectacular walking and cycling trails in the South West of England
- We are very pleased to provide dog friendly accommodation
- Pasties and ice cream on arrival for stays of 7 nights or more
- We're close to the A30 and other main travel arteries offering easy exploration of Cornwall's beauty
Free wifi is available in all of our courtyard cottages